Your privacy is very important to us and is guaranteed when you shop with HaulerDeals. We will NEVER release any of your personal information to outside parties. All purchases made on our site are encrypted with 128-bit SSL security and cannot be intercepted by outside parties.
What information do we collect?
The information we gather from customers enables us to personalize and improve our services, and to allow our users to set up a user account and make purchases via the Site. We collect the following types of information from our customers:
- We collect information from you when you register on the Site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another Site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
- Like other websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our Site. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
Personal Information Collected Automatically:
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our Site or services. We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, the page you requested, and any items you may purchase. This information may be used to customize the content you see on our Site or to communicate with you about specials and new features.
Usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site and its components may also be used in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us to figure out how often customers use parts of the Site or services so that we can make the Site appealing to as many customers as possible, and improve those services. As part of this use of information, we may provide aggregate information to our partners about how our customers, collectively, use our site. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use their services and our Site, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal online experience. We never disclose aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. Company cookies do not collect Personal Information, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other Personal Information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or email address is.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the Site, or use certain other Site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your Site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, you can opt-out at any time.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we use a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our Site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
6610 Lexington Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90038